internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:08:59 -0500

Welna, Sarah (NIH/NIEHS) wrote:

here's my problem... we go for long stretches when the TW and RR cable work
just fine. Then, everything breaks, and it take numerous calls and visits
(and many days go by) for them to fix the "problem".

If you have a Motorola Surfboard cable modem, you can point your browser to http://192.168.100.1/signal.html and see the upstream and downstream signal levels, so you don't have to take the cable guy's word for it.

There are lots of other cool stuff there, too. Check it out.

--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net