internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:31:02 -0500 (EST)

Reported 04.01.06 15:13 from Calvin Powers:
.:Thomas Beckett wrote:

.:> Five days and they still haven't figured it out! Thinking about DSL
.:> again, especially since we don't watch the TV anymore.

.:we called the toll free number and they RR people said noting was wrong
.:on their end and from the probes they could do fromt he office, they
.:didn't see anything wrong with the modem.

**ping!!**
**ack!**

Looks fine from here. It's probably your computer; you should contact
your vendor's tech support.

(At least, that's my typical experience calling any ISP's tech support
about a network problem...)

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)