internetworkers - Re: Why home phone service at all? RE: [internetworkers] TW Phone Service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Why home phone service at all? RE: [internetworkers] TW Phone Service?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:15:32 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Tom Boucher wrote:
->However I'm not sure what cell service you use, but on Sprint I never

None! I do not have a cell phone. (Thank Zeus.)

Cheers
KJ

->find that I need to do what you are describing. Meaning I can
->interrupt people while talking to correct them/tell them to stuff it or
->whatever the situation may be.
->
->however if they're using a speakerphone on their end I just need to get
->louder than them which can be annoying at times, but I find that to be
->the case on regular phones hooked to the wall as well.
->
->---
->Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
->You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
->To unsubscribe visit
->

CHANGE IS VALUABLE WHEN THE OPPRESSED BECOME TYRANTS
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu