internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:06:33 -0500

K. Jo Garner wrote:
I still have not tried out the Duck and Dumpling on Moore Square, have heard good things about it.

What is this one? It sounds Chinese, but is it fancy or regular?

Went to Abbey Road in Cary a few weeks back on recommendation of a co-worker, and -- OHMIGOD - those burgers are to die for.

What is the general area where this is located? Large monster burgers are right down my alley.

Haven't been to Uncle Frenche's lately. Perhaps it's time for a revisit.

Never heard of this one. Where and what is it?

I'm also looking for decent barbeque in Raleigh. There is one place on the Raleigh-Cary highway out from Western Boulevard, but I don't know of a good place in Raleigh proper. We can get it on the way to the beach, but the RTP lacks decent BBQ.

Thanks for the reviews KJ, Roger