internetworkers - [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:51:17 -0500

hey all you wild and wooly internetworkers --

things they are 'a' changin' on 'ol Franklin Street. and i figured it was my duty to let you know -- hopefully head off any disappointments at the pass.

1. Silk Road Tea House is all, like, boarded-up and stuff. Which makes me think they are, like, closing and stuff. [NOTE: they could be re-modeling like NY Pizza up by Ben & Jerrys, but they don't have an informative sign like "WE CLOSE FOR REMODEL."]

2. Old Pyewackett is being destroyed... errr... i mean, re-finished and is set to be re-born as PENANG. they promise Thai food and Sushi under one roof. no idea when they will actually open for bidness.

3. the Hershey's Ice Cream store finally freakin' opened after having a "Coming Soon" sign up for, like, six months. haven't got to try it yet, but i'd bet they have ice cream!! i love ice cream!!

so, that's the news on the recent food haps in CH. what's up in your neck of the woods?

dave ;)