internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:03:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Kevin Sonney wrote:
> One other thing I like about DOn Murray's is the buffet. All you can eat is
> a happy thing when the food is that good.

Ok first off. Don Murray's is actually Don Murray's 1st wifes BBQ. Don
Murray actually owns Barbecue Lodge in Mini City. It has a family style
(i.e. you don't get up, they bring it to you) buffet that kicks butt.
Though rumors are circulating that Don Murray's 2nd wife may soon own BBQ
Lodge.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com