internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:22:08 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur wrote:
->disappearing Silk Road, and that bookstore that closed, oh, a year or more
ago.

The bookstore is still "open", though only virtually - the inventory was
moved and the owner sells online now. I had several friends who worked
there and the impression I got was it was better to deal with the owner
virtually than in person.

Cheer
sKJ