internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:04:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Stella L. wrote:
->at the menu, and it looks authentic. Let's hope this
->is not one of those Malaysian-American restaurant.

Do they have a menu on the door at the place on Franklin?

The one I forwarded was from some other possibly not related Penang ...

Cheers
KJ

->Stella
->
->--- Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
->> REAL Malaysian food? Wow! I love Malaysian food,
->> as I spent a year there as
->> a child and grew up in a town with lots of Malay
->> students, and I don't think
->> I've EVER seen a Malaysian restaurant. I'm SOOOOOOO
->> excited!!!!
->>
->>
->> Diana, salivating...