internetworkers - [internetworkers] Chinese Food in Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Chinese Food in Raleigh
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:59:39 -0500

Nileen and I have been wondering about Chinese food places lately. It seems like there are few choices these days in our area of west Raleigh. At one time, you could throw a rock blindfolded and hit a Chinese restaurant. What gives?
Does anyone have favorite Chinese restaurants in the West Raleigh area? I'm talking about Glenwood Avenue to Western Boulevard. Any other decent Chinese in any of the RTP?
Thanks, Roger