internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:47:09 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Ron Thigpen wrote:
> It will be interesting to see how these engines wear. (I'd use
> synthetic oil)

I would NOT use synthetic from the get go. Give the engine at least 1000mi
to break in and seat the rings and such before switching to synthetic.
Even better than synthetic is LE Engineerings oil.
http://www.le-inc.com/index2.cfm
After extensive testing it was my oil of choice in all my race bikes.
I highly recommend it. I know Auto Sport Gallery stocks it locally.
http://www.autosportgallery.com/

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com