internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:43:27 -0500

On Monday 16 December 2002 08:0920pm, Kristen James Eberlein wrote:
> OK, this is a return to the car shopping thread of earlier this year.

> Has anyone actually driven a MiniCooper-S?

I've driven (in the past) my mom's Mini Cooper 1000 back then. It was a
blast! I've seen he new Mini and it's just awesome!

The guys at Car Talk recently have recommended the Mini Cooper S as a
great car. They also noted that Mini Cooper S is own and engineered by
BMW.

Do you want to buy a compact and reliable BMW? Buy a Mini!!!

After more than 9,000 miles on my VW I'm very happy. The handling is
excellent. The mileage incredible. And BMW engineering is better than
"just a VW".

I would go test driving a Mini Cooper and then some others. Then, Check
Consumer Reports, call Car Talk and things like that.

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep Lluis Guallar-Esteve http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/