internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:07:23 -0500

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 08:09 PM, Kristen James Eberlein wrote:

P.S. I would have *never* bought an American car, let alone something with
the name "Probe" (oh, did my mother ever mercilessly tease me about buying a
"penis car" ...), but I had a brother-in-law working at Ford and so
qualified for the A-plan price. Hard to turn down a 28% discount.

When Maria got her New Beetle she discovered that New Beetle owners would flash each other the peace sign when passing on the street. I can only imagine the hand signals that Probe owners use :-)

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC