internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:51:46 -0500

I currently drive a '95 Acura Integra GS-R, which was the predecessor to
the RSX-S. This is my second Acura. My first one, an '87 Integra LS
lasted 223,000 miles. The original paint still looked good, the original
engine was still running strong, the original transmission was still not
giving any problems. I hit a very deep pothole very hard at night in
heavy rain, which must have damaged something in the suspension. About 6
months later it started shimmying in a very scary way and I got an
estimate of around $2000 to get it fixed, which was more than the car
was worth then. I can wholeheartedly second any recommendation for any
Acura.

- Bill