internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Caswell" <tjcaswel AT unity.ncsu.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:28:58 -0500

I drive an RSX-S and I love it. It's an excellent fit for tall people, a
pleasure to drive, and comes with some slick extra goodies like a 5-stage
filter for the environment controls, leather racing seats, and automatic
climate control. "Weird car noises" are actually covered under the
warranty. I can go more into detail if you like offline.

The MiniCooper seems to be a good car too but I think Greensboro is the
closest place you can get them. Service could be a pain. I'm not sure how
functional the car is either. It also seems a little small - how much could
you stuff in it for a long trip? Test drives are usually the best answer.
They helped me pick the RSX.

Tom