internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Tower <jason AT cerient.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:45:08 -0500

if you're considering the mini, take a look at the new honda civic si. the
body style is very similar to the mini (roomier than the acura) and it shares
the chassis/powertrain with the rsx. i recently bought one and just love it.

however, i may have to sell it because i just started my own business and a
new car may be a luxury i can't afford right now :-(

jason