internetworkers - [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:09:17 -0500

OK, this is a return to the car shopping thread of earlier this year.

Has anyone actually driven a MiniCooper-S?

My car, a 1996 Ford Probe GT, was totaled by falling tree limbs in the
recent ice storm. I'm thinking seriously about an Accura RSX-S , but am
tempted by the MiniCooper (for some reason, it reminds me of the 1960s
Citroens that my parents drove.)

K.

P.S. I would have *never* bought an American car, let alone something with
the name "Probe" (oh, did my mother ever mercilessly tease me about buying a
"penis car" ...), but I had a brother-in-law working at Ford and so
qualified for the A-plan price. Hard to turn down a 28% discount.