internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More car shopping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:56:18 -0500

I certainly agree about the necessity of test dives; my enthusiasm about the
RSX-S comes *after* driving it and mercilessly grilling the salesman about
its statistics. (He couldn't answer very many of my questions, but at least
he had the smarts to admit it.)

The closest Mini/BMW dealer is in Winston-Salem; anyone interested in an
road trip this week? I probably won't end up buying a Mini, since the
"official" waiting time for an S-series is six monthe\s, but I sure want to
drive one before opting for the Accura RSX-S.

I was thinking of driving to Winston on either Thursday or Friday, maybe
stopping to eat at the Saigon (best-nationally rated Vietnamese food in
North Carolina) on my way home . . .

K.