homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:35:25 -0400

Folks,
I'm sure that any health care legislation that passes will have illegals
taking advantage of some part of it at some time. Doesn't matter what is
written, at some point, somewhere, there will be an illegal that gets some
treatment on the taxpayer's expense.

For one thing, illegals that use a fake social security number pay taxes.
Those that work under the table, just like me when I work under the table,
don't pay taxes.

These people have been living on our excessive waste and laziness for years.

But, the bigger concern is fraud by U.S Citizens. Now, I mean us original,
bona fide, card carrying citizens, the ones that robbed this land from the
natives. how much money will doctors, patients and pharmaceutical companies
be able to rob from the till?

Our 40 year old socialized medicine program, Medicare (the one government
need to leave it's hands off of) has been a good provider for doctors,
patients and pharmaceutical companies through fraud and overcharging for
most of my lifetime. I'm certain that any bucks stolen by the illegals will
be chump change to what we good Americans will be able to take from the
till.

Rob - Va