homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:15:13 -0400

Apparently, this was the crux of the whole Joe Wilson debacle, the bill did
not have any

provisions for ID'ing people seeking care under the proposed health care
plan, so although

the language of the bill precludes illegals, if they don't ask for ID than it
is a given they will

be served. They fixed that later that night after the presidents speech, they
say so we will

see.

Drew