homestead - Re: [Homestead] who's the liar?

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] who's the liar?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:24:48 -0400

> A few days ago, Rob Walton made a post about the signs he saw on ABC's
> coverage. I missed it, but he stated that ABC's coverage was "huge".
> Rob, can you estimate how many people showed up?

No clue, I just happened to have ABC on that day and got news of the event.
They might have said how many showed, but I didn't pick up on it.

I think that the supporters of the event said that the "state run" media
reported the number as high so that they could then discredit the event as
having less people. Then others were saying that they reported it low,
because they did not want to do much coverage on it.

Personally, I think that President Carter's comments on the stop Obama at
all costs movement ring true.

I'm going to duck and run for cover now, cause that ought to get the flames
on my ass.

Rob - Va