homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:10:41 -0400

Well, my County here in NE TN is Republican. What I have noticed is no
highway, bridge, or any other type of work going on, beside mowing the sides
of the roads and not as often as other years. Our unemployment continues to
rise. Must be that only those who voted the "right way" are getting the
"benifits" Just an observation on my part, don't have a clue if that is why
we see no benifits here and certainly no new jobs!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6