homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:30:13 -0400

The other night I heard Obama talking about tort reform and changing the way malpractice suits are handled. I believe that would definitely satisfy some on the right side of this equation. Even the President knows this will not be popular with his party, but he is going to try to add it in anyway, I guess as an appeasement measure. I'm just happy that he is listening to the M.D. on this issue of healthcare reform. Tort reform and malpractice reform have been the number one issue on their agenda for years.

Lynda wrote:
This country is too gutless to cure the medical fraud problem. I have a real simple plan to cure it. Doctors loose their license, PERIOD. And if you weren't born here, then you're deported. End of discussion.

I often think we are too gutless to solve any problem. Usually it takes too much self examination and change, something no one likes to do.

Bev

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA