homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:05:35 -0800

Since he has never put what he is proposing on paper, we have yet to see. What IS on paper allows illegals to get healthcare benefits. It just doesn't allow them to *buy* the healthcare with tax dollars.

AND, since, his press secretary said he hadn't read any of the bills, what the heck is he doing out there telling folks what is or is not in the bills. OR, saying that the folks who have put together the 4 bills (one more coming down the pike) so far have done an excellent job.

One of DH's favorite phrases covers this guy and the Chicago Machine, "he talks more shit than a two-way radio."

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

"The reform I'm proposing would not apply to those here illegally". Where's
the lie in that?