homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Have you received your White House Spam today?

If you have, you must certainly feel loved by the Shiney One........... <puke
puke>

The White House has started their own Spam Campaign.  Why am I not surprised?
When he was running for office, the only way I could attempt to find out
what his platforms were, was to provide an email address.... I absolutely
didn't like what I read, and had no intention of looking any further at him
for a candidate.  The next thing I know I was getting spam from his campaign.

OK, let's see.

A lot of people don't have insurance.  So the government is going to force
people to get  purchase insurance.  Who benefits?  Are the health care
providers by any chance going to get a windfall amount of business from
previously untapped customers?  We can call this Stimulus III (Stimulus I was
for Wall Street, Stimulus II was for auto workers), and Stimulus IV will be a
round 2 for wall street.

And people who previously couldn't afford insurance now have to PAY insurance
premiums,,,,,,, uh with what money?  (Regardless if full or reduced rates.)

Small employers are probably eyeballing that 8% penalty tax if they don't
provide health insurance, and those small enough can easier fire some people
get down to the next lower penalty tax.  Course another idea would be to
decrease wages by that 8% citing the increased tax burdon, and let their
employees go ahead and sign for for Obamacare.  Say what?  Well government is
effectively trying to force employers to provide a benefit that far exceeds
8% of a lot of people's monthly wage.  It costs them less to take the penalty
than to get a private policy, hence people are forced into Obamacare, and of
course nothing stops employers from lowering wages, as least not yet in the
hyperinflation cycle.

Is Obama-math based on forcing people to pay premiums, with some pigs more
equal than others, and the more equal ones get discounts on their
premiums..... and then reducing benefits covered,,,,,,,,,,, and somehow this
fuzzy math isn't supposed to impact the government budget... yeah right.  But
under Obama-math, this won't bankrupt the nation.  I take it this is the blue
pill.....

He reminds me of my old boss............ who couldn't understand for the life
him that if he sold his services/products for less than cost that he couldn't
even break-even, more less make a profit............ and the scary thing is
he had a 4 year degree in finance.......... from one of the esteemed schools.