homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:19:36 -0400

I.E. is World Net Daily a legimitate source of info,,,, anyone?

No. From what I've seen, their only interest in stirring up the nutcases. No real interest in confirming facts.

Does anyone have any thoughts on possibilities of civil unrest >if these accusations are true?

I thought this particular rumor (that Obama isn't a citizen) was put to rest long ago.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA