homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:41:46 -0800 (PST)

That is why I wrote what I wrote. Soemtimes it is worth extra money and/or
extra labor for some things. I am accustommed to eating market chicken and
just don't think about the chicken factories when I go to market.

But, it would be worth extra to buy from a local homesteader or farmer whom
I knew , for a fact, treated their chickens humanely and also didn't fill
them with g-d knows what chemicals. What can I do? I eat meat, and I don't
live on a farm. Lynn, Move to phoenix, grow some animals, and you can sell
me righteous meat and I'll pay your price .............