homestead - Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 04:47:58 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, I was making a point, not exactly being literal. I was talking the
ridiculous mad max scenarios where only Darwinian rules count. But, I accept
your response, and understand how my comment could have sounded like I enjoy
the idea of violent behavior - when I actually hope to never again have to
act violently toward anyone. Part of the world is very ugly Lynn, and we all
live in the world; but, that comment was toward a silly apocalyptic future.
I apologize for upsetting your morning ....bobf