homestead - Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:40:18 -0500

Me; if things become that bad; I'll join up with the roughest group I can find, cheer right along with the leader as they pillage, and one night cut his g-dd-mn throat and take his place.

THAT is the difference between a homesteader and a survivalist. You live in an ugly world, Bob.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA