homestead - Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:48:58 -0800 (PST)

Well Lynda, in the six or eight months since I started posting, I have yet to
see you disagree with the boy from Tenneessee. You two , often, enjoy
re-inforcing your very common ideals. I don't have a problem with you.
Right or wrong, you are generally respectful and nice. Thus, I have never
said a word against you.

You may defend the boy all you like, but I have had enough of his bullying,
hypocrisy, and pettiness; and by the number of private emails I have
received, concerning this matter, I am not alone in my thinking.

It matters not to me that you call me names. Do I think part of your message
rebuking me was childish, juvenile, even churlish -- perhaps ; but you
haven't, yet, resorted to bullying.

I make my own way, pay my own bills, and live my life as I please. I don't
back down to petty people who have hi,dden themselves away out of fear of the
other, while falsely proclaiming total self-sufficiency when it is obvious
tthey are living a life of medicre drudgery.

When someone is paying part of my bills, then, and , only then, do their
labels have any significance. Until then , it is all inane bluster.

If he lets the issue go, quits bullying and labeling; then it is over. If he
doesn't I will continue to reprimand him, whether or not that is agreeable
with you , or anyone else. I start nothing, but once it is started, I will
involve myself, once again, whether , or not, that is agreeable with you.

I think , now, we understand each other............................