homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:44:18 -0500

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

By the way, the 'economic crisis' hasn't affected my life yet. Not even a little. I'm still waiting. My income and expenses are the same as a year ago, or four years ago, and aren't likely to change much in the next year or two.

It has ours, only in that Ron's work has dropped off to practically nil. He said he made half an hour today. Friday he turned two hours.
However, we are still getting by...

"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."
Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)