homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:27:08 -0800 (PST)

Lynda; if I am completely honest with myself, I , like you, think in the long
run we 'could probably' be much better off with a complete collapse of the
current finacial system. But, I'm almost your age, and I have family and
friends that I do not choose to see suffer. I am not in a position to help
them more than a bit.

And, the reason I modified with 'could probably' is because the same stinking
b*stards (or their sons and daughters) could very well be running the 'new'
order of things. There is nothing wrong with using credit; I have had access
to more credit than I could use most of my life. A eprson just needs to be
smart with its use. The problem is when credit is extended to those with no
means or no-how to use , profit, and repay; and then the d*mn goverment comes
in, and changes the rules for everyone.

You live in an important state that is beyond insolvent. California was once
like Eden must have been dreamt. You want your fellow Californians to pay
with cash? How? What cash? The answers just are not simple..........