homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:02:05 -0800

And that's precisely where they want you, Bob. Because, your flying monkey bankers wouldn't be there if it wasn't for your neighbor with too much debt.

We own all the toys that supposedly give you status. Paid for, cash! When we wanted something we saved for it. We didn't make money for your fmbs. If your neighbor wasn't there, then the foundation would be yanked out from under those bankers. Until people quit trying to get something for nothing, there is no hope in hell of the fmbs being made to pay.

I think that's the part you don't get. *Everyone* who created the current economy have to pay and it has to start somewhere. As long as folks keep propping up the house of cards so your neighbor won't feel the pain, then the bankers will keep getting their money.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>