homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:52:32 -0500

I have noticed, that despite Mr. Obama being in the news quite a bit,
that he is not being discussed here...no mention of the inauguration,
very little mention of cabinet picks, no mention of Hillary or Bill,
almost no mention of the Blogo scandal, Rahm, the middle name issue,
etc....very odd. <BEG>

As far as I can see, it's all just politics as usual. No sign of 'change' in sight. Nothing to discuss.

Lynn Wigglesworth