homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:06:26 -0500

bob ford wrote:
'sounds to me that you already eat a proper diet. Maybe you are at the wieght that is healthy for a tall woman? My mother is about your
height and probabl weighs 175, and she has weighed more. She has always (since childhood) had life-threatening cardiac issues, so she can't really exercise; but, I don't consider her to be fat, at all.

When I got married, I weighed 132 pounds. The day I gave birth to my
second kid, I weighed 168 pounds. I am 30 pounds beyond that. No, I am
not at a healthy weight. Losing 50 pounds might be too much, but I
don't think so. I'm happy that I have lost weight over what I was 10
years ago,(about 45 pounds) but I still have work to do.
Today, I jammed out to the Pretenders, Back on the Chain Gang...I had
forgotten what a good song that was!
Oooh, Aaah.. ;)

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda