homestead - Re: [Homestead] was It's almost over, now wending to Amish response to aggression

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was It's almost over, now wending to Amish response to aggression
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:54:51 -0800 (PST)

That was a very good explanation of the beliefs of the Amish, Susan. The
fact that you do say it would be hard for people to join as adults, rather
then being fully acclimated since childhood makes me agree with bev, that it
is biological to confront and battle , but that people, if trained properly
can overcome that biological component, if they choose.........