homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:49:46 -0500

Actually, as I recall, America declared war on Japan, after the sneak attack
on Pearl Harbor. Germany declared War on the US after that, since G was
allied with J, and America then declared war back at them.

I would generally consider a declaration of war on me an aggressive act, but
that's just me.

Ray