homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:00:44 -0800

We don't look like all those folks who are supposed to be our cousins. Maybe it is the heat? Besides, we don't have the cheek bones, don't have the nose, don't have the dark skin, don't have black hair. Well, except for my mother, she had black hair <g>

Beaides, we'd be offended and think it was a slam to fight along side Custer. He was a bit of a looser <g> Sherman had no morals, so we wouldn't want to fight along side him either <g>

Lynda, who isn't being ornery, yet <<bg>>
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Lynda's just being ornery . Her people didn't fight. Well , her people's cousins sure did in the part of the country where our people our from. I have a cousin from pensacola who took us to a little place in alabama called "Fort Mims". Those Indians could have fought beside Custer and Sherman............................................................