homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:28:30 -0500

Bev

I'm glad you were able to successfully intervene for your daughter. I'm not
surprised that it happened to you; I know it's going on to a certain extent
already. That's why I feel so confident in my prediction. It's not at all
a way out idea. The scholarships will screw up community colleges and state
universities all over the country, and the weight of that problem combined
with the weight of our K12 problem will result in a solution similar to the
one I described.

I'll keep fighting for school choice options, but I'm not optimistic.

Cathy