homestead - [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:10:08 -0500

Gene, I really do want to hear why you are so strongly in his camp, I wish I
had confidence in either candidate. I don't want to hear about George Bush,
he is gone. Just tell me why Obama is the best man for the job, or even the
best democrat. You say he is insightful, I may be missing something. He was
unaware that one of his favorite Aunts written about in his biography has
been liviing in the US illegally for 4 years???He didn't know what his
preacher had been saying from the pulpit for 20 years. I just don't see
insightful there. Believe me, I am not a McCain supporter either, I just want
to hear some sort of proof that Obama, who I see winning this election, has
the experience to pull this off.

Drew