homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:16:31 -0600

In retrospect with what Gore's done since then, do you think you would vote for him today?

I'd seen enough of W as governor to know I didn't want him to be my president... both of us were living in Austin at the time. Laura was involved in the Texas Book Festival, and I was glad to know somebody in that family reads.

--Sage

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:47:24 -0800 (PST)