homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:20:24 -0800 (PST)

First, Ray, Sage didn't say she was going with her gut, that was gene. Sage
made her *very first* comment about politics and didn't say that those of us
who disagree with her are of lower intellectual capability, as many of B.O.'s
supporters do.

And, since you brought up going with your guts, I'll disagree with you there
, too. See, once at Louisiana Downs, and twice at Turf Paradise, I have
wagered on the 3rd hoese in the 8th race based on nothing but my gut.
As the story would finish, I neither went to jail or went home completely
broke on those occasions.

Allright, my story is not as good as yours, but ...... :-) ........ bobford

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, rayzentz AT aim.com <rayzentz AT aim.com> wrote:

> It has been my experience, and part of my education (PS, I
> know ;-)),

that those who make choices based on their "guts" ( I translate this as
emotions) almost always suffer in the end.