homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:30:09 -0800 (PST)

That is one of those questions without a good answer,. I don't think Gore is
above average in intelligence, and everything I know about him and his
background would lead me to believe that if anyone could have done as bad ,
or worse, than Bush in the first term, Gore would fit that picture.

I certinlywould wish 'whoever' had been elcted to executive & legislative
branches to stop the insanity of the h*mesland s*curity/ p*ttriot act; if
do=overs were allowed.

War had to happen. We had to punish someone. The reason we went the way we
went, though, was because of AIPAC backed neocons. AIPAC has long had
Gore's allegiance, too. Maybe Gore would have gone to Iran, before Iraq. I
don't know.

We'll be in Iran soon, though. It does not matter at all who wins tomrrow,
on that issue .....bobford