homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, Sell me on Obama, please
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:35:25 -0600

No, no, I don't use gut feelings...I prefer to stare into the candidates eyes to read their souls, lol. Since we don't have a TV I had to call around tonight to see if there were any Dems left (remember, most have moved away) who will be watching the show tomorrow night and reserve our seats. Too bad we can't all get together--the Homesteading Politicos--around somebody's fire to ring in the next four years of whoever it's going to be trying to clean up this mess.

Anyway, I must turn in as my body thinks it's midnight because of the time change. Leave your beans in the garden... I do hope everyone will get out and vote for the candidate of their choice tomorrow if they haven't done so already.

--Sage

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:31:14 -0500