homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:19:10 -0400

I never minded a little snoring...it stops me having to check to make sure everybody's breathing. I tend to think of it like a cat purring. : )

But the racket this week! Poor Roy. He's been so uncomfy.

Anyway, having lived with my Da, and knowing what he's gone through, I am very very glad that Ron can take these good steps before something terrible happens, and glad for Bev too. Sleeping curled up next to somebody keeps more than just your body warm. : )