homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:18:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you , Lynn. I'm starting to think maybe I should look into buying a
small , inexpensive house, in town, for her . I can then build and live in a
tiny "shack", on a plot of wild land. That way she could come and visit (and
help) whenever she wanted, and I could essentially live buck*ss
wild.......bobford