homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:08:23 -0400

bob ford wrote:

I do know what you mean. I have family in certain areas of the South
that have been there as long as anyone can figure (the first white
owners of the land. The Chickasaw and the Cherokee gave them the
rights to the land just because they were so nice -- I'm seeing if
Lynda is reading this post :-)

Well, I know where you're from now!

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda