homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:25:22 -0700 (PDT)

cool bev; thanks for putting the red arrow in the one pic. so, the cleared
looking area are where people live and all of the grey area is forest? There
doesn't appear to be but a few people around you. Do you have live water in
all of that expanse of green? fishable live water?

I'm curious, how to you come to pick "place"?. I've looked and bought and
sold in different areas of the country, never can find just what I want.

Part of me says I should go back South, but the old Thomas Wolfe line "you
can never go home again" always comes back to me. You have been very
helpful. If you have any further thoughts, I'm always interested in your
input .....bobford