homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 01:14:42 +0000

ha. but i would not be miserable if he lived in the city and i lived at the
land. that's not to say we won't eventually grow apart if we do that, but
that's not to say it won't work to both of our advantages either. we gave it
a trial run last year before building really got good and started on the
house. he stayed in LA a lot and I stayed up here a lot. Now, if one of us
had the desire to meet someone else closer aligned with our lives, then that
might become an issue. But right now, that's not part of the discussion. We
just both want to live somewhere else but neither want a divorce, but living
separately certainly wouldn't work if I weren't the kind of woman I am. I am
fine out here alone, but many would not be. As long as he comes home to make
repairs when I can't do them, I won't need to find another man who will.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)