homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:55:31 -0800

No, we checked out 11 states and traveled so many miles that we stopped counting. Then we got really serious when I found I couldn't, simple could NOT live too far from my roots. We visited during the day, traveled through at night. Came in the summer and came in the winter. Visited the local stores and hung out in the park.

Couldn't have what I really, really wanted without robbing a bank or two or finding a newly filled Brinks, so we are here.

Here's a link to see where we live now and where we lived before:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/ANoydAmI/

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>>

Here the deck gives a view of the next 600,000 acres to the east an south,
all forest and all unoccupied wilderness.

Lynda can probably say this same thing .... it wasn't by accident!