homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:33:46 -0400

I was just yankin yer chain there bud, knowing how paranoid you are about such...lol..

bob ford wrote:
I said "I have family" in that area, not necessarily my direct lineage up.
But, please keep your conclusion to yourself anyway. There is always the remote
possibility that someone reading this list could know someone that knows me or my
family. It really 'is' a small world; and, as you know, I am paranoid about my
personal privacy :-) ...bobford

p.s. you can pm me your conclusion and I'll tell you how close you are,
privately

Well, I know where you're from now!

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda